Do you have what it takes to become a Flight Attendant? Would you like to apply as an FA or Cabin Crew?
Well, if you are interested to be working in the sky on board an international airline and have the chance to travel to various places, why not apply at the incoming Air Asia Cabin Crew Walk interview?
Yes, Air Asia will be having a Cabin Crew recruitment event this month. Mark your calendar if you are interested to join AIR ASIA ALL STARS.
The incoming Air Asia job recruitment are for those willing to be based in Clark, Cebu or Kalibo Air Asia hubs.
2018 Air Asia Cabin Crew Walk-in Interview Date and Venue
Date: January 27, 2018 (Saturday)
Time: 8:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Venue: The RedFort, AirAsia Corporate Headquarters, Bldg. 4 Unit 1, Salem Complex, Domestic Rd., Pasay City
However, before going to the interview, check if you possess the following ABSOLUTE ESSENTIALS as required by Air Asia
- Outgoing and fun personality
- Genuine interest to serve people
- Inexhaustible smile
- Boundless energy
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent spoken English and Filipino
What are the qualifications and requirements for AIR ASIA CABIN CREWS?
- The job is open to male and female applicants, between 20-28 years old
- With clear complexion and good set of teeth
- Weight proportional to height
- Height requirement for ladies- 160 cms- 170cms (barefoot)
- Height requirement for men- 170 cms- 180cms (barefoot)
- College graduate or college level (completed 2nd year college)
- Fluency in English and Filipino
Bring these requirements when you go there for the interview.
- Updated resume or curriculum vitae
- Original and photocopy of passport (original and photocopy) with at least 1 year validity
- Birth certificate (photocopy)
- 1- piece Passport size recent colored photo
- 1-piece Postcard size recent colored photo whole body
Walk-in Interview Dress Code
For ladies, you must come to the interview in business attire (knee-length skirt and full make-up). Male applicants report for the walk-in interview in corporate attire.
if you have the enthusiasm and determination of what it takes to be an Air Asia Cabin Crew, then, grab this opportunity to apply to the Air Asia Cabin Crew walk -in interview on January 27 and bring your A-Game!
As early as now, prepare the necessary documents and of course, yourself for the Air Asia Cabin Crew selection process. Be there on the interview site before 8AM.
LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook: PISO FARE TICKETS for more Cabin Crew recruitment 2018 of Air Asia, Cebu Pacific Air, Philippine Airlines and as well as travel and promo updates!