There are times that Cebu Pacific Piso Fare or promo fare flights can be only reserved and booked via their online facility. Meaning, these promos will not be available in ticketing offices and travel agencies.
So, in order to help our Piso Fare friends, who do not know yet how to do online booking, here is a step by step guide on how to book and pay your Promo tickets even if you are just staying in your office or home.
Hopefully this can aid you in successfully reserving, booking and paying your Cebu Pacific tickets.
HOW TO BOOK ONLINE YOUR CEBU PACIFIC PROMO TICKETS
Prior to going online, prepare the following:
- Passenger details like: complete name, address, birthday, contact numbers (2), email address
- Credit card or debit card (if paying via this facilities)
- Travel dates (be sure your travel dates are within the promo period)
When all the three items are ready, you can now start your online booking.
Step 1. Access the website of Cebu Pacific.
Book online with www.cebupacific.com
- Tick the appropriate portion if you are booking for round trip or one-way ticket. One-way is selected for this presentation.
- In the “origin” drop down menus, select from which airport you are starting your trip & click your selection
- Then, select your destination and tick it.
- Select travel dates (departure and return date if round trip ticket)- dates must be within the Cebu Pacific Promo period.
- Indicate how many adults or children you will be booking (for example, tick 1 if you are booking for 1 person)
- Leave the Promo Code blank (most of the promos now do not require promo code) unless it is specified that Promo Code is needed.
- Click “FIND IT”
Now, a new page will load showing the flights on the date you selected
Step 2. Select the time of your departure, tick the round image beside the fare.
Amount of your ticket fare including its composition is shown on the right side
- Go down to the bottom of the page
- Click continue and a new page will appear asking for the guest Contact information
Step 3. In the new page for contact information, fill in your contact details:
Title (Mr., Miss, Ms. Master), given name, family name, mobile phone number, alternate phone number, email address
- On the Baggage Allowance Section, select if you will be bringing checked baggage. If not, tick “I have no bags to check-in, only carry-on luggage.
- Scroll down until you reach the bottom of the page.
- Hit Continue and a new page will load (Purchase Add-Ons)
Step 4- Choose whether you want to pre-select your seat
- If you want to reserve seat do not do anything. By default, it is indicated that you are pre-selecting your seat. Tick “remove” if you do not wish to pre-select your seat.
- Scroll down to the bottom and hit continue.
A fresh page, the Travel Insurance page will load. The page show you will be paying the travel Insurance of P280 for the route Bacolod to Manila
Step 5. Click manage per guest portion
- If you do not want to get the travel insurance, unchecked “Yes, I will travel with Travel Sure” so the travel insurance fee of P280.00 will not be added to your fare.
- Click the “I have reviewed my Booking Summary”
- Then, tick Continue and a new page will load
The new page will show the payment portion
Step 6. Choose your payment option
- How would you like to pay? Before continuing, check if the price and flight details of your ticket is correct.
- If you click the Credit card/Debit card, you need to tick what kind of card you will be using in paying the ticket and you need to fill up the following: credit card number, issuing bank, country, validation number, expiration date of the card, then the card holder personal details.
- If you will be paying thru payment centers, tick the Payment Center partner where you will pay for your ticket.
- Hit CONTINUE and you will have the final page, the Itinerary Receipt which will show your booking number and date and amount of ticket fare.
In this case, I choose to pay thru 7 Eleven stores, so, it displays that the booking status is on hold and pending because I still need to pay the fare.
Payment of the ticket should be done within 24 hours so you will get your final booking itinerary which will be sent to the email address stated in the “Contact Information” section during the booking. Your booking will be cancelled if you failed to pay your booking on the stipulated time.
Once you received the Cebu Pacific Itinerary Receipt, you may print it or send it to your mobile device or tablet which you can show at the check-in counter on your departure date.
Now that you have the guide for online booking, we hope you will be ready and be able to do online booking for the next Cebu Pacific Seat Sale!
We will be happy if you will be successful in reserving and booking in future Cebu Pacific Promo Fares. Do send us message in our FB Piso Fare Tickets if you manage to get a Promo ticket 2016 or Piso Fare 2017.
LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook at PISO FARE TICKETS for travel tips, airline Promo Fare, PISO FARE 2016 and PISO 2017!