The primary role of a Cabin Crew or Flight Attendant is to ensure the safety of the passengers in every flight. They are trained to cope up with emergency cases and are task to inform passengers of safety procedures when on board the plane.
Some of the responsibilities of cabin crew members is also geared toward passengers satisfaction and customer service. The tasks may include providing food and drinks to hosting in flight games.
Ome of the best perks of being part of the flight crew or being a flight attendant is to visit various places within the country or abroad
For those who want to be part of of the Cabin Crew, you must be people oriented and have an eye for detail.
In the Philippines, Philippine Airlines is the top airline company and they continuously looking for candidates for future Male and Female Cabin Crew members.
Philippine Airlines Cabin Crew
Philippine Airlines Male and Female Cabin Crew Requirements
- Applicant must be a Filipino citizen
- He or She must not be more than 27 years old
- College graduate
- Can speak English and Filipino
- Female applicants must be single and stands at least 5’3″
- Male applicants are preferably single and a height of at least 5’6″
- Weight must be proportionate to height
- With pleasing personality
- With clear complexion and a good set of teeth
- With perfect vision (20/20) or with contact lenses but not beyond (20/30)
Interested applicants may bring or send their updated Resume and pictures at:
Talent Acquisition, Management & Retention Division
Human Resources Department
2F PNB Financial Center, CCP Complex
Pres. Diosdado Macapagal Avenue, Pasay City
Kindly include the position code in your Resume. Position Code is FA.
You may also send your application letter at this email: email@example.com
Like us on Facebook at PISO FARE for more updates on the latest Cabin Crew Job Hiring and Interview dates coming from PAL Express and Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific Air, Air Asia Zest, Tiger Air and more.
LIKE and SHARE!!!