As of January 2015, the CAB has ordered Philippines’ based airline companies to scrap the FUEL SURCHARGE, thus allowing passengers to book more affordable plane tickets for domestic and international destinations. With NO FUEL SURCHARGE, plus promos like PISO FARE seat sale, travelling would be truly awesome.
And the wait will not that long for now, Cebu Pacific Air offers the latest PISO FARE 2015 Promo. This includes ALL Domestic Philippine Destinations plus ALL International destinations (except for Sydney, Australia)
But before booking, please be reminded that the PISO FARE is for the BASE FARE of tickets only. Taxes and Terminal Fee are still not included plus other charges.
Limited Seats are offered so better book now and book fast!!
Cebu Pacific Air PISO FARE 2015 Promo
Cebu Pacific Air Domestic Destinations
- Manila to Bacolod, Boracay ( viaCaticlan), Butuan, Cagayan de Oro or CDO, Cauayan Isabela, Cebu, Coron Palawan (Busuanga), Cotabato, Davao, Dipolog, Dumaguete, General Santos, Iloilo, Kalibo, Laoag, Legazpi, Naga, Ozamiz, Pagadian, Puerto Princesa, Roxas, San Jose, Tacloban, Tagbilaran, Tuguegarao, Virac, Zamboanga
- Zamboanga to Tawi-Tawi
- Cebu to Bacolod, Boracay (Caticlan), Butuan, Camiguin, Cagayan de Oro, Clark, Coron (Busuanga), Davao, Dipolog, Dumaguete, General Santos, Iloilo, Kalibo, Legazpi, Ozamiz, Pagadian, Puerto Princesa, Siargao, Surigao, Tandag, Tacloban, Zamboanga
- Cagayan de Oro to Bacolod, Iloilo
- Davao to Bacolod, Cagayan de Oro, Dipolog, Iloilo, Puerto Princesa, Zamboanga
Iloilo to General Santos, Puerto Princesa
The DOMESTIC one way fare ticket is inclusive of the 1 Peso Base Fare. Then Passengers will still need to pay the 120 Pesos Web Admin Fee, 12% VAT, 200 Pesos and 220 Pesos Terminal Fees for flights transiting in/exiting from Manila and Cebu, respectively, and 7 kg hand-carry baggage allowance, but exclusive of 15 Pesos Aviation Security Fee for flights coming from Cebu and check–in baggage.
Terminal Fees ranging from 50 Pesos to 200 Pesos for flights coming from from non-Manila/non-Cebu Stations must be paid at the airport the same day of the flight.
Cebu Pacific PISO FARE International Destinations
- Bangkok ( Thailand), Beijing, Busan (South Korea), Brunei, Dammam ( Saudi Arabia), Dubai, Guangzhou, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh (Vietnam), Hong Kong, Incheon, Kota Kinabalu and Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Kuwait, Macau, Nagoya and Osaka in Japan, Phuket, Riyadh, Siem Reap Cambodia, Singapore, Shanghai,Taipei,Tokyo or Xiamen
For INTERNATIONAL one way tickets, they are inclusive of 1 Peso Base Fare, Php 120 Web Admin Fee, and 7 kg hand-carry baggage allowance but exclusive of Php 550 International Terminal Fee, Php 1,620 Philippine Travel Tax, Country-Specific Taxes ranging from Php 420 – Php 2,195 and check-in baggage.
How to Book Cebu Pacific PISO FARE 2015 Tickets?
ALL PISO FARE 2015 Tickets are available only at the Cebu Pacific website at www.cebupacificair.com.
Booking of tickets is from January 27 to January 28, 2015 only. LIMITED seats only, so better book early or have an alternative travel date or destination in mind.
Travel period is from June 15, 2015 up to December 10, 2015. The months of July, August, October, November are also included.
LIKE us on our Facebook Page at PISO FARE Tickets for the latest Cebu Pacific Air, Philippine Airlines, PAL Express, Air Asia Zest, and Tiger Air Promos, Cabin Crew Job Hiring plus other exciting Travel News and Updates.
LIKE and SHARE