Attention aspiring Flight Attendants! Sharing below information on Cebu Pacific Cabin Crew job opening for 2019!
As a Cebu Pacific Cabin Crew, you will be able to meet new people, discover new places and fresh experiences as you fly on board Cebu Pacific plane.
This is your chance to become a Cabin Crew, fly to different destinations and experience new cultures.
Are you interested? Check below the qualifications and attributes Cebu Pacific Air is looking for their Cabin Crews.
Cebu Pacific Cabin Crew Job Opening 2019
Venue: 5th Floor Activity Area, Cebu Pacific Building, Domestic Road, Pasay City
Please apply in their main office. Walk-in screening is done every Monday to Friday from 9AM- 11AM. Come in business attire with your updated resume.
Cebu Pacific Cabin Crew Qualifications
- Height requirements: 5’ 3” for females and 5’7” for males
- At least College Level
- Proficient in English and Filipino languages
- Willing to be assigned outside of Manila
If you meet the qualifications mentioned above, come to Cebu Pacific Walk-in job hiring in Manila.
Cebu Pacific Cabin Crew Roles
- Cabin Crew must have the knowledge and training to and react immediately whenever an emergency arises during the flight.
- They make guests feel comfortable and fun on board.
Be updated for more Cabin Crew Hiring 2019 and promo fares 2019- 2020 of Cebu Pacific, Philippine Airlines or Air Asia, Like our Facebook page: PISO FARE TICKET!!!
Follow us for more promos and Cabin Crew vacancies