Aspiring to become a Cabin Crew? Here is Air Asia Flight Attendant job opening 2018!
Grab the opportunity to see places and meet people. Apply at the Air Asia Cabin Crew recruitment fair this September 2018 and be part of Air Asia All Stars.
Check below if you have the essential qualities to become an Air Asia Flight Attendant.
Air Asia Cabin Crew Absolute Essentials
- Outgoing and fun personality
- Genuine interest to serve people
- Inexhaustible smile
- Boundless energy
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in spoken English
Qualifications and requirements for Air Asia Flight Attendant
- Open to male and female applicants
- With clear complexion and good set of teeth
- Weight proportional to height
- Height requirement for ladies: 157 cms- 170cms (barefoot)
- Height requirement for men: 170 cms- 180cms (barefoot)
- College graduate or at least completed 2nd year college
- Fluency in English and Filipino
- Willing to be based in Cebu, Clark or Kalibo Hubs
Requirements to be submitted
- Updated resume or curriculum vitae
- Original and photocopy of passport valid for at least 1 year
- Recent 1- piece Passport size colored photo
- Recent Postcard size colored photo whole body- 1 piece
Air Asia Walk-In Interview Venue, Date and Time
Venue: Mercure Manila Ortigas, 45 San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Center
San Antonio, Pasig City
Date: September 22, 2018
Time: 8AM- 12 noon
Dress Code: Air Asia Walk-in Interview
Report during the walk-in interview in proper attire. For ladies, come to the interview in business attire (knee-length skirt and full make-up). Male applicants should come in corporate attire.
Have the enthusiasm and determination of what it takes to be an Air Asia Cabin Crew? Then apply during the coming walk-in interview on September 22. Come to the interview site early so you can be relaxed before the screening starts.
LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook: PISO FARE TICKETS for more Cabin Crew recruitment 2018, travel sale and promo updates 2018- 2019!