Air Asia is one of the fastest growing budget airlines here in the Philippines. As part of their ever expanding operations here in the country, Air Asia Zest is now looking for new Male and Female Cabin Crew or Flight Attendants.
Yes, Air Asia will conduct a walk in interview or job hiring this March 2014.
Air Asia Cabin Crew Job Hiring 2014
Air Asia Cabin Crew Qualifications
To be a successful flight attendant, each applicant should posses a fun and outgoing personality. They also have great communications skills and is great at customer service. For those who wants to be part of the Air Asia cabin crew family, please see their job qualifications:
- Male and Female applicants aged 20 to 30 years old
- With great complexion and good set of teeth
- Weight should be in proportion to height
- Height Limit for Ladies: minimum of 157 cm or up to the maximum of height of 170 cm (barefoot)
- Height Limit for Men: minimum of 170 cm or the maximum height of 180 cm (barefoot)
- College graduate or College Level (at least completed second year in Collage)
- Should be fluent in English and Filipino
- Knowledge in Chinese and Korean languages is an advantage
Air Asia Flight Attendat Requirements
All Applicants are requested to bring their updated Resume at the interview venue. They are also required to bring the following requirements:
- Original & copies of Barangay, Police and NBI Clearance
- Original and copies of your valid Passport
- 1 recent colored photograph (passport size)
- 1 recent colored full-length photograph (postcard size)
- Original & copies of Educational Certificates like Collage Diploma
Interests applicants are required to come in corporate attire at the venue at: Arts in the City, 26th Street Corner 7th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City on March 25, 2014. This is only a one day event so don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Interview will start at 9 in the morning up to 5 in the afternoon.
Please Like PISO FARE Tickets on Facebook for more Cabin Crew Job Hiring for 2015 plus other exciting airline promos and PISO FARE 2014 and 2015 updates.
Please Like and Share!!