Air Asia is hiring Cabin Crews! Here are the Qualifications and Requirements for Air Asia Cabin Crew Walk-in Applicants.
This October 11, 2023, aspiring flight attendant candidates can realize their dreams to become an Air Asia Allstar Cabin Crew.
Grab the opportunity to meet people and explore the horizons. Apply during the Walk-in Application with the requirements.
The Air Asia Cabin Crew job is open to male and female applicants who possess the qualities, and competencies to provide guests comfort and safety during the flight.
As an Air Asia Flight Attendant, you should be friendly, mature, humble, honest, detail-oriented, and a self-starter; able to perform under pressure in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
Also, candidates must possess good interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate effectively with internal and external customers. A Cabin Crew must have a high comfort level working in a diverse environment.
Are you interested to apply? Read below relevant details of the Cabin Crew job hiring.
How to Apply as a Cabin Crew of Air Asia
Walk-in Application Date: October 11, 2023 from 9:00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M.
Walk-in application venue: MIAA Functional Hall, 3rd floor NAIA Terminal 3, Pasay City
Are you bold, interested or a champion in your own right? Apply and become one of Air Asia Allstar Cabin Crew.
Check the qualifications, attributes and competencies required by the airline below.
Qualifications and Requirements for Air Asia Cabin Crew Walk-in Application
Air Asia Cabin Crew Qualifications
- Willing to be based in Clark, Cebu and Kalibo
- At least a senior high school graduate
- Fluent in English and Filipino, however, being Multilingual is an advantage.
- Complexion must be clear with no apparent blemishes/scars, no visible tattoos in uniform.
- Teeth must be clear with no braces, visible damages/decay, and crookedness.
- Weight and height must be symmetrical and within BMI considerations. Body Mass Index (BMI) at 18.5-22 for females and 18.5-23 for males. Minimum height requirement is at 160 cm for female and 170 cm for males.
- Able to maintain high confidentiality, tact, and discretion when dealing with people.
- Possesses good interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate effectively with internal and external customers.
- High level of safety awareness
- Able to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments
Cabin Crew Requirements
Bring the requirements below when you apply during the Walk-in Application
- Updated CV/Resumé
- Copy of a valid passport (at least 1 year validity)
- Full body photo
- Headshot photo
Allstar Cabin Crew Job Responsibilities
- Execution of duties that are related to the safety of the aircraft and its guests.
- Ensure cabin safety under the overall authority and responsibility of the Pilot in Command (PIC).
- Report to the PIC any incident that has endangered or could have endangered the safety of the operations.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of Cabin Crew emergency drills and procedures as laid down in the Safety Emergency Procedures (SEP) Manual. In the event of an emergency, he/she is responsible for putting into effect the relevant procedures and emergency drills while meticulously carrying out such appropriate emergency procedures.
- Ensure that all passengers are properly and completely briefed as prescribed by the Operations Manual and Safety Emergency Procedures (SEP) Manual and guarantee that all appropriate and necessary Ship’s papers are on board the aircraft before its doors are closed for departure.
- Liaison between the guests and the flight crew to provide optimum comfort and services to the Company’s customers.
- Maintain high standards of public conduct whilst in circumstances in which they could reasonably be recognized as being Company Crew
- Ensure that all galley equipment, catering stores, dry stores, and loose equipment on board are properly and securely stowed, while carrying out pre-flight routine inspections of the aircraft and its equipment as prescribed by the Operations Manual and Cabin Crew Safety Procedures Manual
- Refrain from making attempts to evade foreign customs, immigration or health regulations, and from causing any unauthorized package, person, or other item of load to be carried in any Company aircraft.
- Make entries concerning cabin defects in the Cabin Defects Log as appropriate.
- Take all reasonable precautions to ensure proper security of galley equipment, bar boxes, catering stores, dry stores, and airplane loose equipment.
- Complete any required costumes, immigration, and health formalities.
- Maintain the Company’s standards as an Allstar.
Walk-in Recruitment Dress Code
Like in applying for any job, you need to be at the Air Asia Cabin Crew walk-in hiring in proper dress attire. This also holds true when you apply for the Air Asia Allstars Cabin Crew position.
If you are a female, the proper attire for female applicants is wearing a business attire with knee-length skirt.
Male applicants should wear corporate attire during the walk-in application.
Wish you all luck in your application!
Please take note that previous applicants may re-apply after 1 year.
For more updates on Air Asia and other airlines Cabin Crew hiring and promo fares, Like and Follow our Facebook page: Piso Fare Ticket.