Hi Piso Fare friends! On offer starting today are the very hot and sizzling Philippine Airlines up to 55% off Promo Fare!!!
Check here the International List of Destinations covered in the Philippine Airlines “hot summer send-off” 2016-2017 in which the selling period is until May 31, 2016. PAL international promo fare ticket prices start at USD108. Take note that the fare rate is ALL-IN and good for a round trip to your dream destination.
The promo flights on the new PAL’s seat sale not only covered the June 12 to December of 2016 trips, but extends to January, February and March 2017 as well.
Philippine Airline International Promo Fare 2016 to 2017
Booking Period: May 27-31, 2016
Travel Dates: June 12, 2016- March 31, 2017
For as low as USD108
- Manila to Hongkong, Macau, Taipei¹, Canton (Guangzhou)
For as low as USD168
- Manila to Bali (Denpasar), Xiamen, Jinjiang
For as low as USD188
- Manila to Shanghai, Beijing
For as low as USD198
- Manila to Singapore², Bangkok, Saigon, Jakarta,
For as low as USD338
- Manila to Haneda, Tokyo (Narita)¹, Nagoya, Fukuoka, Osaka
For as low as USD378
- Manila to Port Moresby
For as low as USD468
- Manila to Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, Kuwait, Doha
For as low as USD488
- Manila to Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Darwin, Cairns
For as low USD498
- Dubai², Abu Dhabi
For as low as USD638
- Manila to Auckland
PAL PROMO FARE from Manila (ALL-IN ECONOMY CLASS ROUND TRIP)
- London ²– USD958 (peak season), USD768 (lean season)
- Guam- USD280 (peak), USD180 (lean)
- Saipan- USD308
- Los Angeles/ San Francisco/ Vancouver/ New York- USD908(peak), USD678(lean)
- Honolulu- USD808 (peak), USD678(lean)
- Toronto- USD998 (peak), USD768(lean)
We shared here a sample ticket booking of Manila to Los Angeles seat sale for November 25 to December 2, 2016.
2016 Manila to Los Angeles Promo Ticket
PAL PROMO SEATS ALL-IN ECONOMY CLASS ROUND TRIP from Cebu
- Narita/Osaka/Nagoya- USD338
- Los Angeles- USD678
- San Francisco/ Vancouver/ New York- USD908(peak), USD678(lean)
- Toronto- USD998 (peak), USD768(lean)
Note: ¹ Travel from Manila or Cebu
² Travel from Manila, Cebu Or Davao
Philippine Airlines quoted ALL-IN fares is good for an economy round trip flight and covers the BASE FARE, government taxes and fees. However, ticketing service fee and International Travel Tax are not included in the fare.
The new Philippine Airlines Promo Fare of up to 55% is LIMITED! So, book fast and get your PAL promo fare ticket.
For faster booking of your promo tickets, book online at www.philippineairlines.com. Promo Code is not needed.
You can also make a booking through the airline’s contact center: (63-2) 855 8888 or get your PAL promo seats from ticket outlets and travel agencies.
Booking and Reservation Rules
- International seats reservations on flights originating from Philippines should be paid before 11:45PM on the same day as the booking.
- Ticket payment done through Payment Centers depends on their operating hours
- Reservations that expired will be cancelled and you need to make another reservation subject to ticket availability
Online ticket reservation payment can be done through: a) Contact centers, b)Ticket Offices, c) Payment centers (cash payment only)
PHILIPPINE AIRLINES BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
All promo tickets include the 7 kilos hand carried baggage and checked baggage. The free checked baggage allowance varies according to your international destination. Checked the baggage allowance indicated in your ticket so you will know how many kilos of baggage is free.
There is no child discount available on this promo fare. Infant fare under 2 years old is 10% of the adult promo fare.
Promo Tickets tag “AS LOW AS” indicates that the promo seats might not be available in all flights. When your intended travel date does not have low fares, be flexible and check on other dates.
PROMO SEATS are LIMITED and subject to seat availability. BOOK Fast to get your PAL Promo ticket 2016 to 2017. Enjoy your travel on board Philippine Airlines!
LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook at PISO FARE TICKETS for updates on airline Promo Fare, PISO FARE 2016 and PISO FARE 2017!