Philippine Airlines Kids Travel Free promo 2016 to 2017 is available for trips to select domestic and international routes!
To avail the PAL promo, passengers must buy 2 tickets so that their child can fly for free.
For Philippine domestic travel, purchase of 2 Budget Economy ticket (one-way or roundtrip) while 2 roundtrip Regular Economy Tickets for international flights is required to get the free seat for children 0-11 years old.
The child’s or infant ticket taxes, fees and surcharges should be paid by the passenger.
All travel must be made within the specified travel period. Booking for the domestic PAL promo is until November 21. Selling period for international tickets starts November 28 to December 4.
Philippine Airline Promo 2016 to 2017
Philippine Domestic Promo
Selling Period: November 21- 27, 2016
Travel Period: July 15 to October 15, 2017
Fly to/ from Manila to
Bacolod, Butuan, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Cotabato, Davao, Dipolog, Dumaguete, General Santos, Iloilo, Kalibo, Legazpi, Ozamiz, Puerto Princesa, Roxas, Tacloban, Tagbilaran or Zamboanga
Travel from/to Cebu to
Bacolod, Butuan, Cagayan De Oro, Davao, Iloilo, Kalibo or Tacloban
Travel to/from Iloilo to General Santos
PAL International Trips
Selling Period: November 28- December 4, 2016
Travel Period: November 28, 2016- March 20, 2017
Travel to/from Manila to
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Darwin, Cairns, Auckland, Japan, London, Los Angeles(PR112), San Francisco, New York, Vancouver, Toronto, Honolulu or Los Angeles (via Cebu).
PAL PROMO SEATS are LIMITED and subject to seat availability.
The PAL promo ticket includes 7 kilos hand carried baggage with free checked-in baggage depending on the route.
Philippine Airlines Promo Fare Conditions
- Valid only for booking or purchases from the Philippines
- Limited seats subject to availability and not valid on black-out dates
- Purchase of 2 tickets for adult passengers: one-way or roundtrip Budget Economy for domestic or roundtrip Regular Economy for international trips.
- Promo ticket is not refundable and non-transferable
- No show fee is P1,000 per sector for domestic destinations and USD 75 for international destinations.
- All three passengers must travel together.
- The free ticket taxes, fees and surcharge must be shouldered by the passenger
- Mileage accrual per applicable fare brand applies. Free ticket does not earn miles.
- For ticket purchased made online, free ticket can be claimed at any PAL Ticket Office
PAL promo tickets 2016 to 2017 can be purchased online at www.philippineairlines.com, via the reservation offices and thru ticketing offices.
Manila to Tagbilaran- July 15, 2017
Tagbilaran to Manila- July 16-17, 2017
Manila to Davao/ Davao to Manila- August 17-23, 2017
Cebu to Davao- August 17-23, 2017
Manila to General Santos/ General Santos to Manila/ Iloilo to General Santos/ General Santos to Iloilo- September 1-4, 2017
Japan- Outbound: December 25-29, 2016, January 2-7, 2017; Inbound: December 12-23, 2016; December 26- January 2, 2017
All international sectors- Outbound: January 1-15, 2017; Inbound: December 12-23, 2016
Check HERE Philippine Airlines ticketing offices in Luzon.
We are on Facebook! LIKE and FOLLOW PISO FARE TICKETS for travel updates, airline Promo Fare, PISO FARE 2017 and PISO FARE 2018!
SHARE to friends!