Here is good news for those who aspire to become a Cabin Crew! Philippine Airlines has openings for flight attendants.
Philippine Airlines which has just celebrated their 75th anniversary in the airline business will be on tour for their Cabin Crew Recruitment. PAL is hiring Cabin Crews in Manila, Central Visayas, Negros Island and Mindanao.
The primary responsibility of a Flight Attendant is the safety and comfort of Philippine Airlines passengers and to deliver the service in a courteous and best professional manner.
Philippine Airlines Cabin Crew Job Hiring
Qualifications and requirements for the cabin crew position
- Should be a Filipino citizen and not more than 27 years’ old
- Completed at least 2 years’ college education
- Can speak English and Filipino
- Female applicants should be at least 5’3” and must be single
- Male has to be at least 5’6” tall and preferably single
- Weight must be proportional to height
- With pleasing personality and good visual impact
- With good set of teeth and clear complexion
Aside from the above, Ideal applicants should be service oriented and possess the desirable Filipino traits: helpful, industrious and with good sense of humor. Also, candidates have to exude warmth and confidence and can stand long hours of work without losing the catchy smiles on their faces.
Initial evaluation of applicants will be done in Cebu City (for Central Visayas), in Bacolod City (for Negros Island) and Davao City (for Mindanao).
How to Apply for the Cabin Crew Position
Are you interested to apply as a PAL Flight Attendant? Then, be ready with the following requirements:
- Your SSS, Philhealth, TIN and HDMF numbers
- Employment History (Company name, position, monthly salary (Php), manner of leaving the company, last immediate superior and contact number
- Educational Attainment (school/university/level/year attended)
- Training and seminars attended
- Skills with years of experience
- Family information
- Medical history
- Character references
- Other information
When the above requirements are ready, submit your application HERE. Then, select the link “Philippine Airlines” and fill up the PAL application form online.
What are the benefits and perks of being a PAL Cabin Crew?
- A rewarding career with numerous learning opportunities
- Attractive benefits and privileges
- Opportunity to travel and see exciting places
Apply now and make your dream of becoming a PAL Cabin Crew come true!
We wish you luck in your application!
For more Cabin Crew hiring, airline promo and Piso Fare and travel updates LIKE and FOLLOW PISO FARE Tickets in Facebook!
LIKE and SHARE