Hello travelers! Planning to fly to foreign destinations? Check Philippine Airlines international seat sale 2019 below.
PAL promo tickets can be availed this month for the routes: Manila to Japan/ Cebu to Japan, Manila to Singapore, Manila to Hanoi/ Phnom Penh/ London.
Booking period and travel period for the mentioned places differs, so review these data before booking your flights.
As in all sale, PAL international promo fares are limited! Book fast!
PAL Seat Sale Japan
Round trip base fare promos
Booking Period: until May 26, 2019
Travel Period: until September 30, 2019
Manila to Tokyo (Haneda)- As low as USD 320
Manila to Tokyo (Narita)- As low as USD 320
Manila to Nagoya- As low as USD 300
Manila to Fukuoka- As low as USD 300
Manila to Osaka- As low as USD 320
Manila to Sapporo- As low as USD 400
Cebu to Tokyo (Narita)- As low as USD 300
Cebu to Osaka- As low as USD 300
Cebu to Nagoya- As low as USD 300
Premium flight surcharge applies on the following:
Narita- NRT PR427/428: USD15
Haneda- HND PR421/422: USD30
Osaka- KIX PR896/898/411/412: USD15
Shared below are sample ticket booking of Philippine Airlines round trip promo fare Manila to Tokyo (Haneda)
PAL Special Promos to Singapore
Booking Period: until May 22, 2019
Travel Period: until December 31, 2019
One-way Base Fare
Manila to Singapore- USD 50*
Round Trip Base Fare
Manila to Singapore- USD 70*
Promo is good for Flights: PR509/508
Sample Booking PAL round trip sale ticket Manila to Hanoi.
PAL Promo Fares Hanoi/ Phnom Penh/ London
Round trip Economy Base Fare Promos
Booking Period: until May 31, 2019
Travel Period: until December 31, 2019
Manila to Hanoi- USD 98
Manila to Phnom Penh- USD 78
Manila to London- USD 598
Minimum and Maximum stay are as follows:
For Economy, HANOI/PHNOM PENH – 2D/14D
Philippine Airlines Promo Fare Rules
- Philippine Airlines promo fares are subject to seat availability
- Quoted PAL ticket rates are base fare only and exclude government tax, fuel surcharge, terminal fees, Web Admin Fee and other fees.
- Free 7 kilos hand carried baggage; check baggage allowance varies per route. Free hot meal is also covered by PAL promo fares. You may upgrade your hot meal during booking if you wish to.
- Child’s fare is 75 % of adult ticket rate; infant under 2 years without a seat is 10% of adult fare.
- Sale tickets are non-refundable but can be re-booked subject to re-booking fees.
Payment of Philippine Travel Tax of P1,620 applies to Philippine passport holders, foreigners holding a Philippine resident visa, and foreign tourists or expatriates who have reside in the Philippines for more than one year. Pay Philippine Travel Tax during booking and save time in queuing at the Travel Tax counter in the airport.
How to Book PAL Sale Tickets
Booking may be done in either ways
- Online ticket booking at www.philippineairlines.com.
- Buy ticket at Philippine Airlines ticket offices and authorized ticket booking office and travel agencies.
- Call Philippine Airlines Reservation Hotline numbers.
How to Pay PAL Tickets Booked Online
Payment of ticket booked online may be done thru
- Credit Card (MasterCard/ Visa/ JCB/ American Express)
- Other Payment Options:
-Internet banking/ online banking thru bank or any financial institutions
-Over the counter payments thru PAL payment channels and bank partners
-Pay thru ATM/ kiosk using the Automated Teller Machine (ATM).
Payment of booked ticket can be done until 11:45PM (local GMT) of the day following your online booking transaction. Failure to pay within the allotted time shall result to the cancellation of your booking.
For bookings made through online booking, PAL bank partners offer foreign exchange services to settle the international booking quoted in USD.
Want to book PAL sale ticket? Reserve your ticket now before these are sold out.
For more Philippine Airlines seat sale 2019 to 2020, Like us in Facebook: PISO FARE TICKET!
Enjoy your international travel!
Share to friends