Are you interested to become a Flight Attendant? Apply at Philippine Airlines Cabin Crew job opening.
Philippine Airlines, the full- service flag carrier of the Philippines is looking for qualified applicants to fill in the position of Cabin Crew. Hired applicants will be working under the In-flight Services Department.
PAL Flight Attendants must have the passion to serve customers and help their team succeed. They should be a representation of the Filipino spirit and bring positive change.
PAL Cabin Crew Job Summary
- A Philippine Airlines Cabin Crew shall report for duty as assigned by Cabin Crew Scheduling and fully prepared in accordance with PAL company policies.
- Cabin Crew must ensure a high quality of cabin safety and service through effective management of cabin related matters.
PAL Cabin Crew Qualifications and Requirements
- The position is open to both male and female applicants
- Height requirement for male: at least 5’6”
- Height requirement for female: at least 5’3”
- Must be Filipino citizen
- College Degree Holder
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Can speak English and Filipino
The PAL Flight Attendant recruitment will be in Central Visayas and priority will be given to Cebu residents.
How to Apply as PAL Cabin Crew?
To apply for PAL Cabin Crew job opening, prepare your updated resume and click link below
Philippine Airlines Cabin Crew Benefits
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Countless learning experiences
- Employee programs promoting well-being of employees
- Travel benefits you can enjoy with your family
Cebuanos, grab the opportunity to be part of Philippine Airlines. If you desire to become a PAL Cabin Crew, then apply the soonest possible time!
For more Cabin Crew hiring 2019 to 2020 and promo fares of PAL, Air Asia, Cebu Pacific and other airlines, Follow us in Facebook: PISO FARE TICKET!
SHARE to friends!