The IATF approve new Philippine Alert Level System and Quarantine Classifications for November 2021 for various places including Metro Manila which is now under Level Alert 2.
On October 28, 2021, the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Emerging Infection Diseases (IATF-EID), authorized the expansion of the pilot implementation of alert level system outside the National Capital Region in Resolution No.146- A.
The expanded alert levels include 25 provinces and cities in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.
IATF Resolution No. 146-A also certified the new risk classifications of localities in the Philippines not placed under Alert level System..
Below are the provinces, Highly Urbanized Cities (HUC) and Independent Component Cities (ICC) placed in alert levels 4, 3, and 2 until November 14, 2021.
PHILIPPINE ALERT LEVEL SYSTEM NOVEMBER 2021
PROVINCES PLACED UNDER ALERT LEVEL 4
- Region III: Aurora
- Region VI: Bacolod City
- Region VII: Negros Oriental
- Region XI: Davao Occidental
Alert Level 4, the strictest level, mandated that all establishments are allowed to operate at a limited capacity with the exception of cinemas, kids’ amusement parks and playgrounds, and live voice or wind-pipe performances, theaters, karaoke bars, and contact sports establishments which are not allowed to operate.
AREAS UNDER ALERT LEVEL 3
- Cordillera Administrative Region: Baguio City*
- Region III: Bataan
- Region IV-A: Cavite, Laguna, Rizal
- Region VI: Iloilo City
- Region VII: Siquijor
- Region X: Lanao del Norte
- Region XI: Davao City and Davao del Norte
Baguio City * is for special monitoring
In places under Alert level 3, establishments permitted to open may increase their capacity to allow entry of customers. Cinemas and theaters can resume operations under level 3 alert system.
ALERT LEVEL 2 CITIES & PROVINCES
- Region III: Angeles City, Bulacan, Nueva Ecija, Olongapo City, Pampanga, Tarlac,
- National Capital Region
- Region IV-A: Batangas, Quezon Province, and Lucena City
- Region VI: Aklan, Antique, Capiz, Guimaras, Iloilo, Negros Occidental
- Region VII: Bohol, Cebu City, Lapu-lapu City, Mandaue City, Cebu Province
- Region X: Bukidnon, Cagayan de Oro City, Camiguin, Iligan City, Misamis Occidental, and Misamis Oriental
- Region XI: Davao de Oro, Davao del Sur, and Davao Oriental
Restrictions are more relaxed for areas under Alert level 2. More establishments are allowed to open for business like karaoke bars, theaters, contact sports gyms, and kids’ playrooms and playgrounds.
ALERT LEVEL 1 METRICS
No place was placed under Alert Level 1 in the latest resolution. As stipulated in the recent IATF resolution: the provinces, highly urbanized cities, and independent component cities shall be de-escalated to Alert Level 1 if they achieve the required metrics as follows.
Metrics to Achieve for Alert Level 1
- Full vaccination coverage of at least seventy percent (70%) each of their eligible population, Priority Group A2, and Priority Group A3
- A Safety Seal Certification under the Safety Seal Certification Program should be awarded to a target number of establishments identifiable as under the principles of 3C’s (Closed, Crowded, and Close Contact) within their respective local government units (LGUs).
The target number in the metrics shall be jointly determined by the Department of Labor and Employment, the Department of Trade and Industry, the Department of the Interior and Local Government, the Department of Tourism, and the Department of Health.
COMMUNITY QUARANTINE CLASSIFICATIONS NOVEMBER 2021
Here are the updated Quarantine Risk Level (community quarantine) Classification of the various places in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao until November 31, 2021.
MODIFIED GENERAL COMMUNITY QUARANTINE (MGCQ) AREAS
Luzon Areas under MGCQ
- La Union
- Region I: Ilocos Norte and Pangasinan
- Region IV-B: Marinduque and Romblon
- Region V: Camarines Sur, Masbate, and Sorsogon
MGCQ Areas in the Visayas
- Region VIII: Biliran, Leyte, Southern Leyte, Eastern Samar, Northern Samar, Western Samar, and Ormoc City.
Mindanao Areas Under MGCQ
- Sultan Kudarat
- Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (BARMM): Basilan, Isabela City, Maguindanao, Sulu, and Tawi-Tawi
PLACES UNDER GENERAL COMMUNITY QUARANTINE (GCQ)
GCQ Luzon Areas
- Cordillera Administrative Region: Ifugao, Benguet, Apayao, and Kalinga
- Region I: Ilocos Sur and Dagupan City
- Region IV-B: Occidental Mindoro, Oriental Mindoro, Puerto Princesa, and Palawan
- Region V: Albay, Naga City, and Camarines Norte.
Areas Under GCQ in Visayas
- Tacloban City
Places in Mindanao Under GCQ
- Region IX: Zamboanga Sibugay, Zamboanga del Norte, and Zamboanga del Sur
- Region XII: Gen. Santos City, Sarangani, North Cotabato, and South Cotabato
- Region XIII (CARAGA): Agusan Del Norte, Agusan del Sur, Surigao Del Norte, Surigao del Sur, Butuan City, and Dinagat Islands
- Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (BARMM): Cotabato City, and Lanao Del Sur.
MODIFIED ENHANCED COMMUNITY QUARANTINE (MECQ) AREAS
IATF declared that the following provinces and cities will be under MECQ until November 15, 2021. These might be also reclassified and declared localized Enhanced Community Quarantine
- Mountain Province
- Zamboanga City
PLACES UNDER GENERAL COMMUNITY QUARANTINE (GCQ) With Heightened Restrictions
The provinces and cities below are under GCQ with heightened restriction until November 30, 2021. These are all located in Luzon.
- Santiago City
- Nueva Vizcaya
We will update this post if there will new Alert Level System or Quarantine Classification in the Philippines.
Follow us in Facebook: PISO FARE TICKET for more travel related updates, piso fare and promo fares 2021- 2022!
Till next post