Shared on this post information on How to Pay Cebu Pacific Online Booking.
With the onset of technology, online booking for airline tickets is made possible. No need to go to Cebu Pacific sales/ ticket offices or queue in booking outlets/ travel agencies to reserve your ticket.
Why book ticket online? Safety and time saving are some advantages of online booking. Reserving your flight online can be done in the safety of your homes or offices or anywhere with good internet connection. Online booking saves time in going to Cebu Pacific sales offices or ticket booking outlets.
Also, Cebu Pacific piso fares and other airlines promos are offered mostly at midnight when ticket offices are closed. With online booking, you can readily get the lowest fares in your own time without waiting for Cebu Pacific sales offices to open.
This leads to the next question, how to pay ticket booked online. Mentioned below are Cebu Pacific payment options for tickets reservation done thru Cebu Pacific website.
How to Pay Cebu Pacific Online Booking
Paying Cebu Pacific sale ticket or regular fare reserved via online booking is not a problem.
For one, online booked ticket can easily be paid thru online payment methods, or thru Payment Centers accredited by Cebu Pacific.
Options on ticket payment are shown upon reaching Payment Section of Cebu Pacific online booking tab.
Cebu Pacific Online Booking Payment Options
Pay Cebu Pacific online booking via online payment methods or in cash over the counter of accredited payment partners of the airline.
Online Payment of Cebu Pacific Promo and Regular Fares
Cebu Pacific ticket booked at the airline website can be paid using credit/ debit cards, e-Wallet or Travel Fund or in cash.
Credit Cards and Debit Cards
Pay online using credit/ debit card with MasterCard, Visa, JCB, American Express logo. You need to have the card while booking because you have to fill-in the card number and other details.
Nowadays, most people have e-Wallets. These e-Wallets can be used in paying online: G-Cash, GrabPay, PayPal, or PayMaya. Payment in Philippine Pesos are accepted via these e-Wallets. In case of bookings using other currencies, it will be converted to Philippine pesos and you will be charged the converted amount.
If you have an amount stored in your Travel Fund which you have paid for an existing booking or cancelled flight, you may use this in paying new booking.
Cebu Pacific Payment Centers
If you want to pay in cash your ticket reservation, you may proceed to any Cebu Pacific Payment Centers to settle the ticket fee.
Take note that when you choose Payment Center in settling your reservation, a “Hold Fee” will be included in your booking total.
Payment of booking must be done within 8 hours of booking.
Below is the list of Cebu Pacific Payment Centers where you can pay for your flight reservation.
- 7-Eleven. Go to 7-Eleven or a CLIQQ Kiosk Machine near you. Select Bills Payment or Pay Bills, then search for Cebu Pacific. Fill-out the 12- digit reference number, your full name and total mount due. Bring the bar-coded payment slip to the cashier for payment. The cashier will issue an acknowledgment receipt once payment is successful.
- Bayad Center. Go to any Bayad Center branch. Fill out the Bayad Center Transaction Form with the following information: Full name, Departure Date, Total Amount Due. Submit the transaction form to the teller with your payment. Check receipt for confirmation of your payment. Keep the receipt for future reference.
- EC Pay. Proceed to a CLIQQ Kiosk Machine at a EC near you, or use the CLIQQ Mobile App. Select Bills Payment or Pay Bills. Search for Cebu Pacific and fill in these details: 12- digit reference number, Full name, and Total amount due. Show the bar-coded payment slip to the cashier for payment. The cashier will issue acknowledgement receipt once payment is successful.
- LBC. Go to any LBC branch. Fill out the LBC transaction form with these details: Full name, Departure date and Total amount due. Submit the LBC form with the cash payment to the teller. Check your receipt for the correctness of payment details and keep it for booking and travel reference.
- Robinsons Department Store. Visit any Robinsons Department Store. Fill in the following details in the payment form: 12- digit Reference Number and total amount due. Pay and submit the payment form at the counter. Check receipt for confirmation of payment details. A copy of your Itinerary Receipt will be sent to your email address.
- Robinsons Bank. Go to a Robinsons Bank branch. Fill out the Robinsons Bank Payment Slip indicating Biller Account Name: Cebu Pacific, 12-digit reference number, Full name, contact number.
- SM Payment Center. Proceed to a SM Payment Center. Fill out the SM Bills Payment Form with these details: 12-digit reference number, Full name, and total amount due.
After successfully paying ticket, the Cebu Pacific Itinerary will be sent to the email address you indicated in online booking. Just click “View Itinerary” and you will be redirected to your booking.
Are you ready to book ticket online? Prepare your credit/ debit cards or e-wallets when paying thru these payment methods.
Do you need updates on travel and promo fares? If so, visit our Facebook page: PISO FARE TICKET where we shared seat sale of airline companies and travel updates!
SHARE. . . SHARE. . .