Are you excited when an airline company has a seat sale? Well, who will not be excited if one is planning to travel? After all, promo fares mean getting savings on plane fare which you can use on other journey expenditures.
Air Asia is one of the several airlines who regularly offer promo tickets to their destinations in the Philippines: Manila, Cebu, Davao, Puerto Princesa, Tacloban and Tagbilaran. Air Asia Philippines promo flights are also available for several international destinations,
As a way of helping our PISO FARE readers in buying or securing Air Asia tickets, we presented here ways on how you can get or purchase the Air Asia promo tickets or regular fare.
How to Book and Buy Your Air Asia Tickets
- You can get your Air Asia promo tickets by booking online with Air Asia official website: airasia.com.
- Call Air Asia hotline: (632) 722 2742 from 7am-11pm, Monday to Sunday
- Purchase tickets from Air Asia sales office, airport sales counter and Air Asia’s Kiosks.
How to Pay your Online Ticket Booking
Air Asia sale tickets obtained thru online booking via Air Asia’s website can be paid thru:
- Dragon Pay direct debit which is available up to 48 hours prior to departure schedule
Participating Banks with Dragon Pay direct debit: Metrobank, Bank of the Philippine Islands, Banco De Oro, Union Bank, China Bank, RCBC (Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation), UCPB, East West Bank
- Credit Card. Payment is available up to 4 hours before scheduled flight (Mastercard, Visa)
- Prepaid Card (Big Prepaid card Visa, Big Prepaid card Mastercard, Air Asia ezpay)
- Payment Centers (7-Eleven, Cebuana Lhuillier, Bayad Center, EC Pay, Robinsons, The SM Store)
When paying thru Payment Centers, Php 120 is added for each itinerary on international flights. Additional payment for domestic tickets is the VAT or taxes and fees. Payments has to be done in PHP and is accepted only for flights more than 5 days before departure time.
How to Pay Booking Done Thru Call Center
When booking is done thru call center, payment can be done by credit card, ATM card or over the counter payment in Air Asia Payment Partners.
Payment partners for call center bookings
- EC Pay
- Bayad Center
- The SM Store
Tickets purchased from Air Asia sales office and airport sales counter can be paid via credit card or cash.
Air Asia’s Kiosks only accept cash as ticket payment.
Do visit and follow us in FB: Piso Fare Tickets for more promo fare, PISO FARE promos or flight discounts from airlines like Air Asia Zest, Cebu Pacific Air, Philippine Airlines, PAL Express and CebGo and travel updates!
LIKE and SHARE