Check Cebu Pacific Cabin Crew hiring. Apply now and get the opportunity to travel while working.
Cebu Pacific will be doing Cabin Crews recruitment this month. This will be the airline company’s first out-station hiring that will be held in Cebu City this September 24, 2022.
The Flight Attendant recruitment is open to Filipino citizens, male and female who are currently based in the Philippines. Applicants must be ready to join training immediately.
Although applicants with previous Cabin Crew experience are preferred for this job hiring, candidates with no previous experience may also apply.
Candidates must be willing to be based outside Manila or Cebu.
Cebu Pacific Cabin Crew Hiring: Apply Now
Check below Cebu Pacific Cabin Crew job hiring venue and date.
Recruitment venue: Summit Galleria, Robinsons Galleria Cebu, B. Benedicto Street corner General Maxilom Avenue, Cebu City.
Job hiring date: September 24, 2022
How to Apply as Cabin Crew
To apply as Cebu Pacific Flight Attendant, applicants need to register online at Cebu Pacific career website. Then, submit an updated resume with photograph upon application.
Only those who submitted their application and resume via career website will be processed and assessed during the Cebu Pacific Cabin Crew grand hiring on September 24.
Click HERE to apply.
Cebu Pacific Cabin Crew Qualifications
- Have completed at least two (2) years of college education or its equivalent.
- Must be Filipino citizens residing in the Philippines.
- Candidates with previous experience as a Cabin Crew, particularly A320/321/330 qualified and preferred. However, applicants without prior experience as Flight Attendant may also apply
- Minimum height requirements: 5’3” for female applicants; 5’7” for male candidates.
- Must be proficient in Filipino and English languages.
- Must be physically fit to undergo the training and perform the roles and responsibilities of a Cabin Crew.
- Ready to join training as soon as possible.
- Must have a customer-centric mindset
- Candidates must possess confidence and creativity in problem solving,
- Willing to be based outside of Manila or Cebu
Roles and Responsibilities of a Cabin Crew
- The cabin crew shall ensure adherence to safety, security, and quality standards of the airline.
- A cabin Crew will also ensure passengers’ safety, security, and comfort.
- Will ensure all the Cebu Pacific service standards are complied with to fulfill passengers’ satisfaction.
- During a flight, conduct the fun games appropriately and enthusiastically.
- The cabin crew will likewise ensure proper flight documentations are performed; sales and catering checklists are accurately filled-in and sales remittance accomplished after the flight.
Cabin Crew Dress Code
On assessment day, applicants are required to strictly adhere to the following dress code
***Male applicants- must wear short sleeved inner polo with coat
***Female applicants- should wear short sleeve inner top, coat, and skirt. Candidates must wear simple make-up with hair tied in a bun.
What are you waiting for? Apply now for the Cabin Crew job opening by registering at Cebu Pacific career site!
See you on board Cebu Pacific Air.