An upcoming Cebu Pacific Air Cabin Crew Hiring this July is soon happening. Check this post for more information.
As travel to many destinations are now open, qualified applicants are invited to Cebu Pacific grand recruitment on July 22, 2023. Male and female applicants are eligible to apply if you meet the airline’s requirements.
This is a great opportunity for aspiring Flight Attendants who want to make flying fun and safe for the airline’s guests. Successfully hired candidates will be assigned either with Cebu Pacific (5J) or Cebgo (DG) and maybe deploy to the airline’s bases outside Metro Manila: Clark, Cebu, or Davao.
Cebu Pacific Cabin Crew Grand Recruitment
When: July 22, 2023
Where: Cebu Pacific Building, Airlines Operations Center, Pasay City
How to Apply as Cebu Pacific Cabin Crew
To apply for Cebu Pacific Cabin Crew job, applicants must submit an updated resume with photograph upon application at Cebu Pacific Career Site.
After applying via the airline link, please wait for your schedule which you will be received via your registered email address. Only those submitted via career site will be processed.
Cabin Crew Qualifications, Skills, and Qualities Required
Below are the required qualifications and competencies for Cebu Pacific Flight Attendant job
- Must have completed at least two (2) years in college or equivalent.
- Open to Filipino nationals based in the Philippines only.
- Previous experience as a Cabin Crew, particularly A320/321/330/ATR qualified are preferred.
- Must meet the minimum height requirements: female height at 5’3 and 5’7 for males; and a reach test of 210 cm.
- Candidates without prior experience as a Cabin Crew may also apply.
- Must be proficient in Filipino and English language.
- Must be physically fit to undergo the training and perform the roles and responsibilities of a Cabin Crew.
- Must have a customer-centric mindset.
- Must possess confidence and creativity in problem solving.
- Must be willing to be based outside of Manila / Clark / Davao
Cebu Pacific Cabin Crew Roles and Responsibilities
The cabin crew shall ensure adherence to safety, security, and quality standards of Cebu Pacific.
- Conduct pre and post- Cebu Pacific Air flight checks.
- Welcome Cebu Pacific passengers on-board and directing them to their seats.
- Informing passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away.
- Informing the airline guests regarding the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away.
- Checking all Cebu Pacific passenger seat belts.
- Attend to the comfort and safety of passengers during the flight.
- Will ensure all the Cebu Pacific service standards are complied with to fulfill passengers’ satisfaction.
- During a flight, conduct the fun games appropriately and enthusiastically.
- Managing passenger’s emergency onboard.
- Assist Cebu Pacific passengers in deplaning.
- Ensure proper flight documentations are performed; sales and catering checklists are accurately filled-in and sales remittance accomplished after the flight.
Cabin Crew Applicants Dress Code
During your scheduled assessment day at Cebu Pacific headquarters please follow strictly Business Attire dress code.
Male applicants- please wear pants/trousers, and a short-sleeved polo. Blazers, coats, or jackets are not required.
Female applicants, please wear a short-sleeved inner top, a blazer or jacket, and a knee-length skirt. Hair must be tied in a bun with appropriate make-up.
Apply now! Then, wait for your scheduled assessment schedule.
Check our Facebook page: PISO FARE TICKET for more Cabin Crew job hiring, seat sale, promo fares and piso sale!