Are you interested to become a Cabin Crew? Apply at Cabin Crew Job Hiring of Cebu Pacific Air.
Yes, budget airline Cebu Pacific is recruiting Cabin Crews or Flight Attendants as the company add more flights and resume trips to their destinations before the pandemic.
The Cabin Crew recruitment of Cebu Pacific is open only to Filipino citizens based in the Philippines. The assessment and recruitment will be done in Pasay office. We shared below on how to apply for the Flight Attendant job opening.
Successful candidates must be willing to be assigned outside of Metro Manila.
This is your chance to work and Make Moments Happen on board flights of Cebu Pacific and CebGo.
Among the perks of Cebu Pacific Cabin Crews are traveling while working and meeting people and new friends.
Cabin Crew Job Hiring- Manila of Cebu Pacific Air
Male and female applicants are eligible to apply if you have the following basic qualifications and skills.
Cebu Pacific Cabin Crew Qualifications and Skills
- Must have completed at least two (2) years of college or equivalent.
- Candidates with previous experience as a Cabin Crew, particularly A320/321/330/ATR qualified are preferred.
- Applicants without prior experience as a Cabin Crew may also apply provided he/ she can possess the needed qualifications and skills.
- Required minimum height requirement of 5’3 for females, and 5’7 for males; and a reach test of 210 cm.
- Ready to join training as soon as possible.
- Must be proficient in Filipino and English language.
- Must be physically fit to undergo the training and perform the roles and responsibilities of a Cabin Crew.
- Must have a customer-centric mindset.
- Must possess confidence and creativity in problem solving.
- Willing to be based outside of Manila, if necessary.
Cebu Pacific Cabin Crew Roles and Responsibilities
- The cabin crew shall ensure adherence to safety, security, and quality standards of Cebu Pacific.
- Conduct pre and post- Cebu Pacific Air flight checks.
- Welcome on-board Cebu Pacific passengers and directing them to their seats.
- Informing passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away.
- Informing the airline guests regarding the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away.
- Checking all Cebu Pacific passenger seat belts.
- Attend to the comfort and safety of passengers during the flight.
- Will ensure all the Cebu Pacific service standards are complied with to fulfill passengers’ satisfaction.
- During a flight, conduct the fun games appropriately and enthusiastically.
- Managing passenger’s emergency onboard.
- Assist Cebu Pacific passengers in deplaning.
- The cabin crew will likewise ensure proper flight documentations are performed; sales and catering checklists are accurately filled-in and sales remittance accomplished after the flight.
How to Apply as Cabin Crew of Cebu Pacific
Interested candidates of Cebu Pacific cabin crew hiring may apply via Cebu Pacific Air website: www.cebupacificair.com/careers.
Screening and interviews will be held at Cebu Pacific Building, Airline Operations Center, Pasay City.
After applying via the link, please wait for your schedule which you will be received via your registered email address. Applicants are encouraged to submit an updated resume with photograph upon application. Only those submitted via career site will be scheduled and processed.
Cebu Pacific Cabin Crew Applicants Dress Code
During your scheduled assessment day at Cebu Pacific headquarters please follow strictly Business Attire dress code.
Female applicants: please wear a short-sleeved inner top, blazer or jacket, and knee-length skirt. Hair must be tied to a bun and with appropriate make-up.
Male applicants: please wear pants/trousers, and short-sleeved polo. Blazers/Coat/Jackets are not required.
Apply now! Then, wait for your scheduled assessment schedule.
Visit our Facebook page: PISO FARE TICKET for more Flight Attendant job opening, airlines seat sale/ piso fares and travel updates.