Aspiring Flight Attendants may apply via Air Asia Cabin Crew Walk-in Application this June 2023.
The Air Asia Cabin Crew recruitment is open to male and female Filipino applicants who are based in the Philippines.
Airasia is looking for quirky and bold individuals interested to explore their horizons. Cabin Crews must be friendly, mature, honest, humble, a self-starter and is detailed oriented. A Flight Attendant must also have a high level of awareness and be able to perform under pressure.
Successful candidates will be a part of a diverse cabin crew team, the Airasia All Stars who are committed to providing exceptional service to guests on board Air Asia.
The AirAsia Cabin Crew hiring will be thru Walk-in application. Prior to the Walk-in interview, candidates need to register via QR Code.
Scan the QR Code for registration and more information.
Air Asia Cabin Crew Walk-In Application June 2023
How to Apply for AirAsia Cabin Crew Job
To apply for the AirAsia Cabin Crew hiring, applicants must come for a walk-in interview on the dates and place mentioned below.
When: June 8, 2023, from 9:00AM to 11:30 AM only. The day 2 supposedly to take place on June 9 is postponed to June 26, 2023 at 9:00AM to 11:30 AM.
Where: The Redpoint, Airasia Corporate Headquarters, Level 2, Mezzanine Area, NAIA Terminal 3, Pasay City.
Bring the following requirements when reporting for the walk-in interview.
- Updated Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- A copy of valid passport (at least valid for 1 year)
- Full body photo
- Headshot photo
For previous applicants, candidates may re-apply after one (1) year
Air Asia All Stars Cabin Crew Qualifications
- With clear complexion, no visible blemishes and have a good set of teeth (no braces)
- Willing to be based in Cebu, Clark, or Kalibo
- At least a Senior High School graduate
- With weight proportional to height: – Female applicant height: minimum of 160cm; Height for male applicants: minimum of 170cm.
- Fluent in English and Filipino; multilingual candidates have an advantage.
Walk-in Application Dress Code
When applying walk-in for the Cabin Crew job, applicants must wear the appropriate clothes as follows:
Female applicants’ proper attire would be business attire with knee-length skirt.
Male applicants should wear corporate attire during the walk-in recruitment.
AirAsia Cabin Crew Responsibilities
- Execution of duties that are related to the safety of the aircraft and its guests.
- Establish cabin safety under the overall authority and responsibility of the Pilot in Command (PIC).
- Ensure that all passengers are properly and completely briefed as prescribed by the Operations Manual and Safety Emergency Procedures (SEP) Manual
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of Cabin Crew emergency drills and procedures as laid down in the Safety Emergency Procedures (SEP) Manual.
- During emergencies, he/she is responsible for putting into effect the relevant procedures and emergency drills.
- Maintain high standards of public conduct whilst in circumstances in which they could reasonably be recognized as being AirAsia Cabin Crews
- Liaison between the guests and the flight crew to provide optimum comfort and services to the guests on board the aircraft.
- Refrain from making attempts to evade foreign customs, immigration, or health regulations, and from causing any unauthorized package, person, or other item of load to be carried in any Company aircraft.
- Complete any required customs, immigration, and health formalities.
- Ensure that all galley equipment, catering stores, dry stores, and loose equipment on board are properly and securely stowed, while carrying out pre-flight routine inspections of the aircraft and its equipment as prescribed by the Operations Manual and Cabin Crew Safety Procedures Manual
- Guarantee that all appropriate and necessary papers are on board the aircraft before its doors are closed for departure.
- Complete any reports and records that the AirAsia or any other responsible authority may demand.
Are you interested to receive updates on other airlines Cabin Crew hiring 2023, seat sale and piso fares? Like and Follow our Facebook page: Piso Fare Ticket to receive notification in your newsfeed!
SHARE this job opportunities to friends