Air Asia is on the lookout for qualified candidates to be their next Air Asia Allstars Cabin Crew! Are you interested to become a Flight Attendant? Then find out how to become one below.
Do you have a fun personality, guts and determination plus a never give-up attitude? Well, if you have these enthusiasm and determination of what it takes to be an Air Asia Cabin Crew, then, grab this opportunity to apply to the Air Asia Cabin Crew walk -in interview this December 2017. Male and female applicants welcome to apply.
Air Asia Cabin Crew Walk-in Date and Venue
Date: December 2, 2017 (Saturday)
Time: 8:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Venue: The RedFort, AirAsia Corporate Headquarters, Bldg. 4 Unit 1, Salem Complex, Domestic Rd., Pasay City
But before going there, check if you possess the following ABSOLUTE ESSENTIALS as required by Air Asia
- Outgoing and fun personality
- Inexhaustible smile
- Boundless energy
- Genuine interest to serve people
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent spoken English
Air Asia Cabin Crew Requirements and Qualifications
- Male and female, between 20-28 years old
- With clear complexion and good set of teeth
- Weight proportional to height
- Height requirement for ladies- 160 cms- 170cms (barefoot)
- Height requirement for men- 170 cms- 180cms (barefoot)
- College graduate or college level (completed 2nd year college)
- Fluency in English and Filipino
And, don’t forget to bring these required documents when you go there for the interview.
- Updated resume or curriculum vitae
- Valid passport (original and photocopy)
- Birth certificate (photocopy)
- Clearances: Barangay, Police and NBI (original and photocopy)
- 1 piece Passport size recent colored photo
- 1-piece Postcard size recent colored photo whole body
- School credentials: diploma/certificate, Transcript of Records, copy of grades (original and photocopy)
Dress Code for the Walk-in Interview
Ladies: Come to the interview in business attire (knee-length skirt and full make-up).
Men: Wear corporate attire
Want to become one of Air Asia Allstars Cabin Crew? As early as now prepare your resume and the needed documents. Realize your dream of becoming a Flight Attendant, report for the walk-in interview on December 2 before 8AM.
LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook: PISO FARE TICKETS for more Cabin Crew recruitment of Air Asia, Cebu Pacific Air, Philippine Airlines and as well as travel and promo updates!